- Replacement Costs – pages 2-23 through 2-27
- Best Management Practices for Storm Water: A Developers’ Guide for Ann Arbor
- City and County of Denver Ultra-Urban Green Infrastructure Guidelines (2016)
- New Jersey Green Infrastructure Installation Examples
- Stream Restoration Handbook – Stream Restoration: A Natural Channel Design Handbook Prepared by the North Carolina Stream Restoration Institute and North Carolina Sea Grant.
- City of Denver Standards, Details, Manuals, Guidelines – Standards, Details, Manuals, Guidelines including water, stormwater and sanitary sewer.
- Low Impact Development Stormwater Management Planning and Design Guide
- Low Impact Development Stormwater Management Practice Inspection and Maintenance Guide – Permeable pavements overview by the Toronto and Region Conservation Authority, 2016.
- Project Report by The Water Research Foundation. Incentives for Green Infrastructure Implementation on Private Property: Lessons Learned – This project identified successes and lessons learned on how green infrastructure, low-impact development, and, where relevant, green building can be incentivized on private property through retrofits or during new development and redevelopment beyond the minimum required by development ordinances. Published in 2018.
- Environmental Benefits Calculator – Web-based environmental benefits calculator covering three product categories: mobile phones, rack and blade servers, and computers and displays. The calculator allows purchasers to assess the environmental benefits associated with purchasing IT products that meet the sustainability criteria of GEC’s EPEAT ecolabel.
- Bernalillo County Green Stormwater Infrastructure: Low Impact Design Strategies for Desert Communities – Booklet intended to assist homeowners, developers, builders, and anyone interested in implementing GSI or LID practices to better understand how these interventions and strategies work, where they are most effective, and how to construct them.
We would like to add additional resources (case studies, examples tools) on the different life cycle phases. If you have free content that we can share, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.