Criticality for Small Water Systems
Asset Management is a process that allows a water or wastewater system to better manage its assets and improve the workday for its employees. This virtual training module focuses on factors impacting Criticality and how to analyze and visualize Criticality. It focuses specifically on more advanced concepts related to Criticality.
- Assigning numerical values for Probability of Failure (POF) and Consequence of Failure (COF) and how to calculate risk
- What can a system do to reduce their Criticality score
- Redundancy – The triple bottom line (Environmental, Social, Financial)
- How to visually represent Criticality
- How to analyze Criticality to make decisions about repairing, replacing or rehabilitating assets
Presenter: Hayley Hajic